Thursday, April 2, 2015

A Read and a word from Jack

   Then Came Heaven, by Gilda Arruda
   Then Came Heaven is a source of inspiration and guidance; it serves as a loving example of what it means to live no matter where the truth may lead you or how difficult it may be. It is also a lesson on the patience of change.
   Each page is the embodiment of hope, trust, knowledge, and self-acceptance to develop a sense of worth within ourselves.



A Note from Jack

I have to tell you, I'm a worried tom cat!

Every time they talk to Dave on the phone he sounds weaker and in more distress. At least Shelley is there with him. That means a lot to all of us, because he would rather have her there than anyone else on earth. They are talking about more surgery tomorrow, and they just operated on him on Tuesday...

Meanwhile, I know everyone is praying, and I am too, because Dave sure does need us.  Please keep on helping, because your prayers mean so much.

I know what! While Arline is sitting and staring into space again, I found a stack of mail that needs filing. It's the least I can do to help out...right?





No comments:

Post a Comment