Monday, October 27, 2014

Messages to Authors who are not Getting MY E-mail

Who hasn’t marveled at the sight of a child nestled in his or her grandparents arms as the reader takes that child into the kingdom of tigers, and dragons and bears, oh my! Watching as their grandchild’s eyes light up, drifting off into the domain of far away places, to distant parts of an exotic world, to the bottom of the sea, and even to the far reaches of space.

E-mail Re-Re-Re-Redoux 

Comcast assures me this morning that 
everything is Fixed, Fixed, FIXED!!!
They have assured me of that before, so it remains to be seen...

PERSONAL MESSAGES FOR AUTHORS

Elena Dorothy Bowman

The First galley for Storybook II is up on www.filesanywhere.com for you. Also on there are all the files Caryna needs to do a cover, or I can do it if she prefers. Up to you guys....

Ann Nolder Heinz

PDF Galley Files for Refiner's Fire are up on www.filesanywhere.com for you along with a word.doc of my Editorial Notes

Galleys for the new cover of Freedom I are also up and the edition has been changed online., but nothing was changed on that one except the cover art, so no need to reread it.

Geoff Geauterre

Final galleys for your book Annals of a Dangerous Handyman have been up  since the end of September, but I haven't heard from you. My e-mail has been messed up and people are not getting messages from ME and I am not getting them from YOU either. All they need is to be checked against your last list of corrections to make sure that I didn't miss anything and we will be okay to go to press. You can let me know on this blog, or send me a message via Facebook.

Matthew L. Schoonover

Final galleys for your book Doing Dead Man's Time have been up  since the beginning of October, but I haven't heard from you. My e-mail has been messed up and people are not getting messages from ME and I am not getting them from YOU either. All that's needed is to be checked against your last list of corrections to make sure that I didn't miss anything and let me know. You can comment on this blog, or send me a message via Facebook. That part is working fine.

Virginia Winters

I have almost finished typesetting Child on the Terrace and will have the files for you here soon along with my editorial notes. Possibly later today (Monday.)

Anna Dynowski

I made some new possible covers for the new series, they are uploaded to www.filesanywhere.com in a folder calld A Anna's Seaside Castles. Take a look and let me know what you think, either by a comment here, or on Facebook.

1 comment:

  1. Got an email about the blurb from you this afternoon. I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete