Tuesday, October 21, 2014

email email email SOLUTION???

NEVER MIND

I tried filling out the form. It asks for information that is not available to anyone who isn't a techie!!! I will call their service number after I calm down.  Not looking forward to THAT as I am deaf as a POST!


Meanwhile, if this works for YOU, let me know. I get your Mail fine!


If you are not getting e-mail from me, please go to the following link and fill out the form there so they will unblock my address at Your End:

http://postmaster.comcast.net/block-removal-request.html

If you don't have comcast for your provider, please look for a similar service at your Internet Servivce Provider. All e-mail is let in and out of your computer by your Internet Service provider, regardless of where the address is.

Comcast, Verizon or whoever provides your Internet Service is who controls what you get and don't get. They are the ones you need to request to remove the block!  They have blocked it, without your asking!!!

1 comment:

  1. Tthey insist on my giving them my IP provider. If I were a five-year old I could probably handle all this but since I'm old-school, it's far beyond me.

    ReplyDelete