Monday, October 6, 2014

BEAUCOUP Mail Problems

ATTENTION EVERYONE!
I am getting YOUR e-mails FINE!!!

I AM ANSWERING ALL OF THEM.

YOU are not receiving MY ANSWERS!!!

A number of you keep asking me over and over again to reply, when I have ALREADY replied to your questions several times. I have tried every way I know to reach you, including posting on your Facebook pages.

MOST of you receive my e-mail FINE, but SOME are not just not getting any mail from me.

THE MESSAGES ARE BEING 
BLOCKED AT YOUR END!!!

Please, check your settings. 

Many e-mail programs will automatically block messages from "Return to:" addresses on spam messages.  Someone has been sending spam with MY return addresses.

I DID NOT SEND ANY SPAM, BUT...

IF you received some SPAM that said "Return to: arline@mail.com" then Outlook Express, or whatever program you use for e-mail MAY HAVE BLOCKED ME AUTOMATICALLY.

Please understand that this is not something I can fix. Please also understand that it is NOT ANYTHING YOU DID! Please understand that NOT ALL programs do this, but some do it automatically and without telling you. 

The blockage is at your end
and can only be fixed at your end.


No comments:

Post a Comment