After strange feelings surround Josh Sparkins when he hears an old time adage, he figures out he has the ability to stop time. This exciting ability offers Josh opportunities for adventure, fun, and even revenge. However, when he realizes he ages at an accelerated pace when he stops time, he fears he is heading for his final days.
Summer Squash Bread
This recipe works equally well with shredded zucchini
Ingredients Edit and Save
Original recipe makes 16 servings Change Servings
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 cups shredded summer squash
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the eggs until fluffy. Beat in the sugar, oil, and vanilla. Gradually mix in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Fold in the squash. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes in the preheated oven, until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.