by Lisa Marie Brennan
A stand-up classic collection of horror short stories that will keep you on the edge of your chair.
But there are two dangers to reading this book, especially if you do it at night.
First, you may find yourself unable to put it down and losing sleep because you can’t stop reading.
Second, you may not be able to sleep, even if you succeed in closing its pages.
Original recipe makes 4 servings Change Servings
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, tough ends trimmed
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup extra virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Spray a shallow sheet cake pan, or cookie shee with olive oil cooking spray. Place asparagus in the pan and drizzle olive oil over it.
- Roast in preheated oven until fork easily punctures thickest part of stem, about 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle asparagus with Parmesan cheese, sea salt, and garlic powder.
- PREP 5 mins
- COOK 15 mins
- READY IN 20 mins
The best way to keep fresh asparagus for a long while in the refrigerator is to slice off the stems and then stand them in a bowl with a couple of inches of water in the bottom. It keeps for a very long time this way. Add water as necessary.