Can St Louis private eye Nick Schavers clear a client who has already been convicted of the crime?
St Louis Pork Steaks
Original recipe makes 5 steaks Change Servings
- 5 pork shoulder steaks
- 1 pinch seasoned salt to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned pepper to taste
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- Preheat grill to medium-low heat.
- Season the
pork steaks on both sides with seasoned salt and seasoned pepper. In a
large bowl, stir together the vinegar and water, and season with
seasoned salt and seasoned pepper to taste.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place pork steaks on the grill. Baste steaks with the vinegar mixture on both sides during the first 15 minutes of grilling. Continue to cook steaks to desired doneness, 10 to 15 more minutes. Discard remaining vinegar mixture.