Set in Los Angeles, teacher Brenda Finnegan and her animal-trainer boyfriend, Bob Zebrinski (proud owner of the Title Character), witness a kidnapping. Brenda decides she must do what she can to find the people behind the crime and the victim's subsequent murder.
Tiger Butter, Recipe
- 16 ounces
white chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Butter a 10x15 pan. Set aside.
- Place white chocolate in a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on High until melted, stirring frequently. Stir in peanut butter.
- Spread into prepared pan. Drizzle with melted milk chocolate chips, using a spoon to create a the tiger stripe effect. Let stand or cool in refrigerator until set. Cut in squares or break into bite-sized piece