by Tonya Ramagos
Someone is sneaking anonymous letters in Alexis Berkley's locker. Could it be the boy of her dreams?
Since the day she laid eyes on him, Alexis has been infatuated with Kip O'Ryan. Suddenly, the letters begin to appear and Kip finally begins to show interest in her. Alexis's friends try to warn her that Kip O'Ryan is not what he seems but when a girl's dreams are about to come true it's difficult to listen to reason.
Happy Valentine's Day
We Love You All -- Readers and Writers!
Double-Devil Delight Valentine Brownies!
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Double Fudge Decadent Brownie Mix
- 1 can Duncan Hines® Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- 1/2 cup black walnuts (or your favorite kind of nuts).
- 2-4 drops red food coloring
- 1 (8 oz) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tbsp Maraschino cherries
- 1 tsp Maraschino cherry juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare brownies according to package directions, adding nuts as the final step. Bake in a 13 x 9-inch baking pan for 22-25 minutes.
- Cool completely. Using a 3-inch heart shaped cookie cutter, press 8 hearts out of baked brownies. Carefully remove brownies from pan.
- Blend together frosting and food coloring to desired shade. Combine 2 tablespoons colored frosting, 1/2 cup whipped topping, cherries and cherry juice, to make fluff filling. Spread 2 tablespoons fluff filling on four brownie hearts. Top each with remaining brownie. Ice top of brownie sandwich with colored frosting. Garnish with remaining whipped topping, Maraschino cherries or candy decorations and sprinkles. Refrigerate until ready to serve.