Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours
- 2 racks of baby back pork spareribs
- grill seasoning blend or salt and pepper
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard or Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 cup white cooking wine
Preparation:Cut the ribs into serving-size portions and arrange in the slow cooker.
Season them with salt and pepper and add 1 bay leaf.
Combine sauce ingredients and pour over the ribs. Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 12 hours, until ribs are very tender. Check after six hours. If the lid to the pot is not tight, steam may have evaporated some of the sauce. Add water, if necessary, to compensate.