First of the Full House Series
by Anna Dynowski
Officer Matt Paladini presents a cool, calm, and in control, face to the small community he’s sworn to serve and protect. But when Petra Lojek, the new teacher, blazes into town, he tries valiantly to dodge the bullets of love she shoots at him. The trouble is, she's an excellent markswoman and Matt finds himself anything but cool, calm and in control.
COOL Lime Pie
Ingredients Edit and Save
Original recipe makes 1 - 9 inch pie Change Servings
2 hrs 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- To Make Crust: In a medium bowl, combine pretzels, sugar and butter. Press into a lightly greased 9 inch pie pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Let cool completely.
- To Make Filling: In a large bowl, combine limeade and condensed milk. Whisk in pudding mix. Allow mixture to set for 5 minutes. Stir in lime peel, then fold in whipped topping. Stir in green food coloring if desired.
- Pour mixture into cooled pie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.