The 12-year-old boy moves to Maine and finds a family mystery. Why is his grandmother so secretive? What are the noises he hears at night? Why are his dreams filled with ships and storms and death?
Every 12-year-old's favorite NachosIngredients:
- 6 cups tortilla chips, or enough to fill your skillet
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken (great way to use up leftovers)
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 2-3 tablespoons Green Pepper Cholula
- 1 cup black beans from right from the 8 oz can, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place tortilla chips into a 9 inch cast iron skillet.
- Place chicken, salsa verde and Cholula into a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir until hot. Spoon evenly over tortilla chips then layer with black beans and cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cheese is melted and hot. Serve warm.