Still working on Payroll. Most of you with Paypal have already been paid, but the full accounting with sales figures (if you want them) will be forthcoming soon.
Carly's Peanut Butter Banana PupcakesIngredients:
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup peanut butter (chunky or smooth)
1 large egg
3/4 cup milk
3 tablespoons oil
1/4 cup honey
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and either line a muffin tin with paper cups or lightly spray it with oil. Mini-muffin pans work best for really small pups.
2. Mix together all of the dry ingredients and set the bowl aside.
3. Using a food processor, blend the peanut butter, egg, milk, banana, honey and oil until smooth and well blended.
4. Using a large spoon or rubber spatula, fold the wet ingredients into the dry. Note: Don’t go crazy here, you just want the dry ingredients to be incorporated with the wet ones. The resulting mixture will be somewhere between a batter and a really sticky dough.
5. Spoon the mixture into the muffin pan, filling each cup to about 3/4 of the way full.
6. Bake for 12-14 minutes if making mini muffins and 18-20 minutes for regular-sized.
Store these in an airtight container (a Ziploc baggy will do) at room temperature, and they’ll keep for about a week.