Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Recipe for Russian Tea --






Christmas Traditions with a Country Flair
if you need a recipe for roast wild goose, this is your goto book
edited and Illustrated by Quadriplegic artist Mary Cox-Bilz


Mary Cox-Bilz’s Russian Tea


2     1 qt. (large jars) containers Instant Iced Tea, sweetened and with lemon (any brand)
1     1 qt. Jar Tang
3     tbsp. Cinnamon

Since I am a quadriplegic, for this tea, I get someone whose fingers work to mix all ingredients well and store in an air tight container. I use one I can flip open with my mouth stick, but any cannister, or even a large Ziploc bag works well.  Mix two teaspoons with half a glass of water. Add ice, and enjoy a refreshing treat any time you like. You can also use it as an instant hot tea.  Or we sometimes make it by the pitcher using 3/4  to 1 cup of mixture to a 2 quart container.

Contributed by Mary Cox-Bilz, author of CHRISTMAS IN THE COUNTRY


No comments:

Post a Comment