Friday, July 15, 2011

Catching UP

Published this week:

LIFE AND LURE OF THE EASTERN SHORE, by the Writers' Bloc

Galleys still in process or waiting on the following:

RANDOM APPLES by Terry L. White

TRAVELER by David Yates

A GRANDFATHER'S GIFT by Hugh Vinson

FACEPAINTER MURDERS, by Virginia Winters



Work progressed on the following

CATHERINE'S RING, by Elena Bowman

GOOD FRIDAYS, by Diane Marquette

Also I am reading a lot of stuff just now as I volunteered to judge again for the EPIC Awards. No worries, I cannot, by the rules, judge anything any of you wrote, but must choose from categories where we do not publish -- childrens, non-fiction, and so on. It's time-consuming, of course, but something I have done each year since I joined EPIC. I don't participate much in the message boards there, nor do I volunteer time to committee any more -- but I do try to lend support where I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment