Friday, January 6, 2017

CATching UP!

 Jack's News!
  by your Official Bookstore Cat, 
and Gossip Columnist.
Hi Folks,
Oh, I made a funny..."CATching UP!" Hee, heee, hee...

Arline is working on the final payroll for 2016 and getting books off sale that need to come off sale. If you want your books to remain on sale, it might be a good idea to drop her an e-mail so they don't get removed by mistake. So far she has the following authors on her "Keeper list:"

Elan Mufti
Judy Johns Heathcote
Jennifer Kirsch
Barbara Garro
C.M. Albrecht
Jim Kincaid
Terry L. White
Robert Kanehl
Andy Nunez
Anna Dynowski
Elena D. Bowman
Joan Cannon
Ray Morand
Helen Chappell
Gilda Arruda
Evelyn Moll
Matthew Schoonover
Charlie Wilson
Bobbi Sinha-Morey


Roger was worrying with the car insurance and house insurance, but he took care of it yesterday, so me and my baby sister are safe for another year... Aaannnddd he's back to playing his favorite songs again instead of Hoiday tunes. I know all those well, so we're back to having fun...

PLEASE don't YOU forget to send me news of any personal appearances, signings and so on... so I'll have some gossip to pass on next week. 

Just send an e-mail to arline@mail.com with 
 "News for Jack" 
 in the subject line, and
I'll make sure it shows up here for all the world to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment