by Celine Rose Mariotti
A story of two young friends who e-mail aliens on Jupiter! When their space ship arrives, so does a lot of adventure. When the space ship leaves-a special bond has been formed.
Original recipe makes 6 dozen Change Servings
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups cornflakes cereal
- 1 tbsp Pineapple flavoring
- 1 tsp. coconut flavoring
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large
bowl, soften or melt butter in microwave, cream together the margarine, brown sugar, and white sugar until
smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; stir
into the creamed mixture until just blended. Then mix in the corn flakes
cereal, rolled oats, coconut, and chocolate chips.
- Line cookie sheets with release, aluminum foil.
- Drop by heaping
spoonfuls onto foil covered cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for five minutes on cookie sheet, the lift off the foil and allow to cool thoroughly.