by James G. Piatt
Dr. Piatt’s novel is one of the four most unique post-apocalyptic science fiction novels published in the past two decades. The earth is totally devastated by an atomic war and only a few hundred scientists survive as they hide deep inside the bowels of the earth.
Everyone is paid. Paypal people received their money last Saturday, Letters and checks were mailed yesterday. Onward! to the Corporate Income Tax
Breakfast for a Crowd
Perfect for feeding survivors of an apocolyptic disaster.
Comes in handy for when you have house guests, or after-prom parties, too.
- 3 packages (12 oz each) bulk pork sausage
- 2 medium bell pepper, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1 pkg. frozen hash brown potatoes
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz. block grated)
- 1 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 cups milk
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 8 eggs
oven to 400°F. Grease rectangular baking pan, 18x10x2 inches. Cook
sausage, bell pepper and onion in 10-inch skillet over medium heat,
stirring occasionally, until sausage is no longer pink; drain. Stir
together sausage mixture, potatoes and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese in
Stir Bisquick mix, milk, pepper and eggs until blended. Pour into baking dish.
- 3 Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Cool 5 minutes.