Monday, December 2, 2013

An inquiry from Frances Langley





by Frances Langley

Lainee Delaney Series, Vol. 1



Lainee Delaney, social debutante turned private investigator wannabe, and substitute teacher gottabe to make ends meet, has just landed her first big case.

Straight laced and incredibly sexy Cade Gainess needs Lainee’s help straightening out his bad boy little brother Dylan.

As they join forces with the FBI fighting for their lives against mob kingpin Mario Bellagio, Lainee is finally experiencing the excitement and dangers she has only imagined in her sheltered life.
 
Question from the e-mail  FromWrite Words Author Frances Langley:  Arlline, do you know any other of your authors who live in the Fort Worth Area. I am is looking for other Write Words Authors who might want to share book signings with me after the holidays. I believe s tores would welcome multiple authors with more enthusiasm. 
 
Answer: We do have several authors in Texas, but I have no idea what is near what, in Texas -- I only have the impression that Texas is large.  If any of you live near Ft. Worth, and are interested in sharing a book signing with Fran, let me know and I will pass your information along to her.





No comments:

Post a Comment