By Ludima Gus Burton
Love knows no age limits Kay Holland, a fifty year-old widow, doesn't want to be called a cougar. Although fifteen years separate them, thirty-five year old, Drew Lawrence, isn't her cub! She must, however, overcome her own doubts of the age difference, his son and her daughter's opposition and social prejudice to reach her happy ending.
Hot Cougar Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped fine
- 1 large shallot, chopped fine
- Handful of flat-leaf parsley, washed, dried, and chopped
- 12-16 ounces cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 - 1/2 pound Cougar Gold* cheese
- 1/2 pound gruyere cheese, coarsely grated (Swiss cheese works well too)
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Salt, to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2 Heat
olive oil in pan over medium high heat. Add shallots and garlic and
sauté for 30 seconds or so, just enough for them to sweat and open up
the flavors. Set aside.
- 3 Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl. Add shallot and garlic mixture, season with pinch of cayenne and salt and combine.
- 4 Place in individual ovenproof ramekins or a large ovenproof dish. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or longer if baking in a larger dish, until cheese is melted and bubbling. Finish under broiler for a few seconds until top is caramelized.