Tuesday, October 22, 2013

This is NOT from me!

If you get this message, it did NOT come from me!

Clearly, they have used my correct e-mail address arline@mail.com for the  return address! They didn't even have to steal my address book. It's there for everyone to see on my web site. Their send path is also enlarged below. Let me know if you can tell who is doing this and where they are sending it from.

Apparently someone named Arline Omeka is using my correct address to make it look as if I am sending this TRASH!

Return-path:  
 
Received: from tcp-daemon.cactus4.qatar.net.qa by cactus4.qatar.net.qa
 (Oracle Communications Messaging Exchange Server 7u4-18.01 64bit (built Jul 15
 2010)) id <0mv300a5vaezdk00 cactus4.qatar.net.qa="">; Wed,
 23 Oct 2013 00:30:35 +0300 (AST)
Received: from mail.tcr.qa ([212.77.219.206])
 by cactus4.qatar.net.qa (Oracle Communications Messaging Exchange Server
 7u4-18.01 64bit (built Jul 15 2010))
 with ESMTPS id <0muu00l61uem77c0 cactus4.qatar.net.qa=""> for
 jyothimpdsoza@yaoo.com; Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:03:58 +0300 (AST)
Received: from [192.168.1.12] ([10.100.100.100])
	(authenticated user admin@tcr.qa)	by mail.tcr.qa (Kerio Connect 8.1.2)
	for jyothimpdsoza@yaoo.com; Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:08:00 +0300
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 08:07:52 +0000 (GMT)
From: Arline Omeka 
Subject: Good Day Dear,
To: "gmail.com," 
Reply-to: arlineomeka@live.fr
Message-id: 
MIME-version: 1.0
Content-type: text/plain; CHARSET=US-ASCII; format=flowed
Content-transfer-encoding: 7BIT

Good Day;

Hope your days are shining brighter like the morning star. I am Arline Omeka its my pleasure and blessing meeting you today. I have been searching for good matured friends before i come across your contact. I am looking up for matured friends not by age but by wisdom and knowledge as i do believe that age is just a number, distance a mirage to friendship, race is a tale to me, and sex (female or Male) all does not matter to me, I believe in honesty, trustworthy, loving, reliable and sensible, you have got the best of friend in me with such mentality. I  would appreciate if we get to know ourselves more because i have something serious to discuss with you. I will send you my photo and tell some important things about me, which was one of the reason why I contacted you. We can start from there to know more about ourselves.

I will be expecting a message from you.

Do have a great and wonder filled day ahead.

Your Friend;
Arline.
 
DEFINITELY NOT COMING FROM ARLINE CHASE 


2 comments:

  1. Not only typical for this type of stuff, but it she sounds downright un-American.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds foreign to me. It has a similar ring to someone at one time in the past had corresponded with me. She was from Yugoslavia. Her language had to same tone as the one in the message. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete