Friday, August 6, 2010

Catching up

Three books went to press this week:

GHOSTS II OF THE EASTERN SHORE, by Andy Nunez
TOBY MARTIN: IN-HOUSE DETECTIVE, by Barbara Grengs
HEIRARCHY OF TERROR, by Matthew L. Schoonover

Editorial work began or continued on:

INSIDE INFORMATION, by Michael Field
THE REMORA, by Charles Wilson
NO ACCOUNTING FOR TASTE, by Newt Love

We are waiting on galley returns for the following:
THROUGH THE CLOUDS, by Erin Aslin
IRIS DESTINY, by Daniel Carr

That's it for this week.

For those who have e-mailed with concern about my recent illness, it was a medication complication and the cure was as simple as to stop taking the stuff that was making me sick. I am feeling much, MUCH better and probably owe my life to my children and friends who literally dragged me to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment