Eggnog/Rum Bundt Cake
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix (2 layer size)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup rum or 1 tablespoon rum extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups eggnog
- can White Frosting
- 2 tbsp Rum
- 4 tbsp Half & Half
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease bundt pan well.
- Press almonds onto bottom of pan.
- Mix other ingredients well, for five minutes.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake at 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in cake comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes and then invert onto a plate.Icing1. Open canned frosting and place in a small bowl.2. Add Half and Half and Rum and blend until even consistencyPour over the COOLED Bundt cake, then refrigerate until Icing sets.