Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Question from the e-mail.

Something better to do on Black Friday

Former Special Agent Kathrin Night is not adjusting to civilian life. More than a year after her career-ending injury, she still can’t get the hang of it. This is wearing thin on her lover, Russian FSB Agent Aleksey Khovechkin, who tricks Kathrin into seeing a psychiatrist specializing in post-military/espionage patients.


Question from the E-mail:  How do you start a story? How long does it take you to come up with a great opening line??

Answer:  That's two questions.

How I start a story is I sit down and write it.  I don't worry about the opening line until after it's finished.

If I stopped and worried about the opening line, it would take forever.I usually find that opening line somewhere on page 3! Once the story is finished, it will be there somewhere. All I have to do then, is move it.

No comments:

Post a Comment