Friday, September 24, 2010

Catching Up

Still trying to catch up, anyway, after the computer disaster. I keep two computers so I'll have a backup, but this time the desktop lost its mind and had to go to the repair shop, while the laptop died. Both at the same time.

Nothing went to press this week. (Needless to say.)

I am able to work only sporadically, due to the missing files. (The computer gurus lost my addressbooks, both of them, and half my author files -- some with "in progress" books in them.) Apologies to all.

Galleys went back out on:

EASTERN SHORE LIFE AND LURE, anthology by the Writer's Block
THROUGH THE CLOUDS, by Erin Aslin


Work continued or began on:

A GRANDFATHER'S GIFT, Vinson, new cover
PETALS OF STARLIGHT, by Bobbi Sinha-Morey

Wish I had better news.

arline

No comments:

Post a Comment