Friday, October 9, 2009

New galleys up!

Oct. 10, 2009

Final galleys are up in our space at Files Anywhere for Anna Dynowski's FULL CIRCLE, and Spencer Dane's WHITE GOLD. Once they are corrected for the final time, they will be going to press, some time this month.

I'm truly sorry folks for the delay in getting these completed, but with a fatal crash in July, a new computer (we all know what a mixed blessing that can be) and my illness in August, I am far, far behind.

Today I will begin work on the second in Tonya Ramagos's Stockland Fire Department series, FIGHTING FOR A DREAM, and on Joan L. Cannon's MAIDEN RUN. Both these books were begun prior to my hospital stay (I'm fine now by the way, except for my perpetual arthritis).

Yes, it's true, I do work on more than one book at a time, it fills the gaps while I'm waiting for galley returns.

arline

No comments:

Post a Comment