Friday, January 26, 2018

Catching UP!

Working on Annual Payroll!

Sorry to be so long posting again!

I have in hand corrections for the following authors:


Thornton Parsons
and

Elena Bowman
 Once everyone is paid their earned royalties for 2017,
your gallies will be with you shortly.

If anyone else is waiting on work,
Please contact arline@mail.com
with a reminder.

Jack's Gossip Column will be skipped today because
his Aunt Carol brought him a
CATNIP fish and he is still sleeping it off.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Arline, I am greatly relieved to see your post here! I've checked it several times a week since early December. I was worried about you (and Jack, of course)! FYI: I received the PayPal, and no 'report' is needed. Take care and know that while I do not say much, I do read your posts on the blog. Elizabeth Eagan-Cox

    ReplyDelete