Monday, February 13, 2017

Secrets of Love at any Age

 A Valentine Treasury of Love
from Barbara Garro


A Great Gift for Your
LOVER



What You Will Find Within the Book:
 102 Poems, mostly Poetic Memoir
 Soft Love Experiences
 Hard Love ExperiencesWith this Vol. 1 of the Barbara            Garro Poetry Series, Barbara
 Amusing, Intriguing, Amazing Slices of Love
 Possibility of Getting 20/20 Love Vision
 Learn What Works & Does Not in Love

Garro begins 33 years as a published poet with poetry’s most
popular subject: LOVE!


The Soft Love Section of “Love Bites” gives you a sprint through
Barbara Garro’s lovely love experiences in all flavors and colors
over one relatively long lifetime.
Meet “The Dancer.”
Buy at: Celtic Treasures, Northshire Books, Giver of
Life Gift Shop, and www.Amazon.com
or online from
www.amazon.com
www.Smashwords.com

Here is my stance on looking for the love of my life all my life
from Sir Andrew Barton: “Fight on my men, I am hurt but I am
not slain; I’ll lay me down and bleed awhile, and then I’ll rise
and fight again.” Remember this quote while you are reading
through the Hard Love Section of “Love Bites.” 
 and Meet the “Damn Rude Dude.”






No comments:

Post a Comment