...At least we can dream about Golf!
June at Shimmering Lake Golf Club on the shore of Canandaigua Lake and the five-week beer-cart-girl certification program is in full swing. It’s a very popular program and a great way for any college girl to start her summer, but this year it could also turn out to be very dangerous.
Strange things start to happen and throw in December 21, 2012, a solar cataclysm, a missing ancient Egyptian necklace, the CIA, Middle Eastern terrorists, and it’s a lot more than Verne bargained for when he left his high-powered Wall Street position to purchase the course. Luckily, two aspiring beer cart girls are determined to help him straighten out this mess and, in the process, for a few believers, help save the world.
Golf Ball Recipes
Original recipe makes 6 dozen C
- 1 pound confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 pounds
semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 lb white baker's chocolate
- Mix sugar, peanut butter, butter, coconut, walnuts, and graham cracker crumbs in a large bowl using hands until thoroughly blended. Roll 1 inch balls and place on a baking sheet. Chill for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Melt the white chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30 second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave). Do not overheat or chocolate will scorch.
- Dip peanut butter balls into the chocolate until they are completely coated. Replace in refrigerator and allow chocolate to harden before serving.