Shrimp with Pasta
A quick and easy Dinner Recipe.
- 1/2 lb. angel hair pasta, uncooked
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 1 lb. frozen cooked cleaned (with tails left on) medium shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup Mozzarella Sprinkles
- 3 Tbsp. Grated Parmesan Cheese
- COOK pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Be careful not to overcook.
- MEANWHILE, heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 1 min. or just until fragrant and tender. Stir in tomatoes; simmer 4 min., stirring occasionally. Add spinach; cook and stir 1 min. or just until wilted. Add shrimp and cream; cook 4 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- DRAIN pasta. Add to skillet; toss to coat. Top with cheeses; cover. Remove from heat; let stand 5 min. or until shredded cheese is melted.