Tabitha Solo thought nothing of dropping the name of Scot Cunningham
her late first love, as the inspiration for her first
hit song, “Dreamer,” but now, the FBI is asking
about him, and people are following her!
Original recipe makes 1 - 9 inch pie Change Servings
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell (frozen ready-to-bake is fine)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a microwave proof bowl, heat and stir in sugar. Allow mixture to cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs until frothy. Add butter mixture to eggs, beating until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract. Pour mixture into pastry shell.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.