Friday, December 16, 2016

Catching UP!

Happy Holidays, too.


 Jack's News!
  by your Official Bookstore Cat, 
and Gossip Columnist.
Hi Folks,

All the books have gone to press and while there may be a book from time to time in the future, the chances are they will be as scarce as hen's teeth from now on. Arline IS writing her holiday poem. Usually, she writes one poem a  year, but she has already doubled her output foe 2016! So I guess this "having more time to write" thing is working...


Terry White read from her new  poetry book, Gaia's Dream, at the Dorchester Arts Center this week and, according to my sources she was very well received.  As the official bookstore cat, you know I love all oue authors, but I have to admit that Terry is very special to me. I was born under her bed and she played with me every day do I could learn about people and grow up not to be standoffish like my mama, "Miss Kitty."
Her new poetry book is turning out to be very successful, too. I believe there are copies available in the Arts Center Gift Shop for folks who live around here...


PLEASE don't YOU forget to send me news of any personal appearances, signings and so on... so I'll have some gossip to pass on next week. 

Just send an e-mail to arline@mail.com with 
 "News for Jack" 
 in the subject line, and
I'll make sure it shows up here for all the world to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment